Seneca HS Student Visit
Our therapy dogs are invited back to school and this time, we're visiting high school students at Seneca High School! This visit will be with a variety of students, grades 9-12.
TEAM TDU: Please note: this visit may be on the 2nd floor in the school's media center (or library) - you will need to utilize stairs and/or an elevator to gain access. Enter the school through the Seneca High School office which is located adjacent to the school's first parking lot. Safe social distancing of 6' must be observed and TDU handlers must wear a mask at all times.
Attending Therapy Dogs:
- Carlene Williams, Caoimhe - Goldendoodle
- Stephany Goodwill, Marlin - Golden Retriever
- Kyrie L., Onyx - Great Dane
- Mary Moodey, Rumi - Airedale Terrier
- Gary Seymour, Yoshi - All American