Come join in the fun as we participate in a safe distance outdoor walk by parade for all Allegheny Health Network employees and any patient who is able to safely view from an interior window. This parade will take place in the front lawn of Allegheny Health Network. We encourage volunteers to bring a sign to thank all AHN St. Vincent essential employees!
TEAM TDU: we must maintain a safe social distance of 6' feet apart from the next TDU volunteer during this parade. Face mask is required and any other PPE you feel necessary. SPECIAL NOTE: AHN will validate parking for all therapy dog teams. To receive validated parking, park in the West 25th Street parking ramp. Grab your ticket and AHN will validate with stamp following our parade.
Attending Therapy Dogs:
- Carlene Williams, Caoimhe - Goldendoodle
- Marissa Rupp, Charley - Golden Retriever
- Lori Jez, Cleveland - Labrador Retriever
- Deb Whitman, Ellie - Golden Retriever
- Sue Ferraro, Lilly - Cavapoo
- Renee Finnecy, Lucky - Golden/Lab Mix
- Marian Kohan, Malkin - Mixed Black Lab
- Dan Gibbons, Milo - Silver Lab
- Bob Marks, Molly - Cavalier King Charles
- Joanne Stancliff, Molly - Double Doodle
- Bonnie Tarcia, Sadie - Eng. Cream Golden