Pumpkin Walk in the Park
Our friends at AHN St. Vincent are having a fall festival and our therapy dogs are invited to attend! Please bring your certified therapy dog to AHN's Pumpkin Walk in the Park on Tuesday, October 6th. This event will be held in the grassy green space area at West 25th Street. AHN employees will be carving pumpkins and celebrating fall - food trucks will be present along with live music. At 2:30 p.m. AHN staff will walk our therapy dog teams to the St. Vincent Daycare to safely parade past the kids!
This is a COVID 19 social safe distance event. Please follow protocol.
Attending Therapy Dogs:
- Carlene Williams, Caoimhe - Goldendoodle
- Marian Kohan, Malkin - Mixed Black Lab
- Stephany Goodwill, Marlin - Golden Retriever
- Joanne Stancliff, Molly - Double Doodle
- Bonnie Tarcia, Sadie - Eng. Cream Golden
- Christine Joy, Sage - Red Lab